How do I add Internet connections on PC?
Congratulations, Speedify is connected and working on your PC! Now it's time to set up some more internet connections so you can see the magic of Channel Bonding in action.
Speedify can use any internet connection that works on your computer: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, tethered iPhones, tethered Androids--whatever can get you online, Speedify can bond. However, Speedify does not get you more connections; it's up to you to add connections before Speedify will recognize and use them. Let’s look at your options for adding connections to your PC:
- Tether an iPhone to a PC via Bluetooth
- Tether an iPhone to a PC via USB
- Tether an Android to a PC via Bluetooth
- Tether an Android to a PC via USB
- Connect Your PC to the Internet Using a 3G / 4G Dongle
- Connect Your PC to Wired Ethernet
- Connect Your PC to a Wi-Fi Hotspot
Now that you know how to set up individual connections, let’s learn how to combine them.
If you have a wired Ethernet connection, here are some useful combinations:
- Combining Two Wi-Fi Connections
- Combining Two Ethernet Connections
- Combining Three (or more!) Ethernet Connections on PC
- Combining Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Combining Ethernet and a Tethered Android Phone
- Combining Ethernet and a Tethered iPhone
- Combining Ethernet and a 3G/4G Dongle
If you have a Wi-Fi connection, here are some other combinations:
- Combining Wi-Fi and a Tethered Android
- Combining Wi-Fi and a Tethered iPhone
- Combining Wi-Fi and a 3G/4G Dongle
Other connection combinations include
- Combining a 3G/4G Dongle with an Android
- Combining a 3G/4G Dongle with an iPhone
- Combining an Android phone with an iPhone
Remember, when combining connections, you should use independent internet connections. Connecting multiple times to the same internet connection (for example, through wireless and Ethernet) will usually not improve your speed.