Settings: My Statistics
My Statistics: See how much Speedify has helped you with stats like your Top Upload and Download Speeds, Connections Rescued and Captive Portal assists. All stats available for the day (24 hours), month, and all time. You can access it by tapping on the ☰ on the upper left-hand corner of the Speedify Dashboard and choosing My Statistics.
Under My Statistics, you will see several options.
- Top Upload Speed: The highest recorded upload speed while running Speedify.
- Top Download Speed: The highest recorded download speed while running Speedify.
- Data Encrypted: The total amount of network traffic that Speedify encrypted.
- Streamergency Saves:
The number of times Speedify saved your stream from being dropped. The saves happen on detected streams when using Streaming Mode and there are 3 different types of saves:
- Speed Save - Speedify bonding technology provided the bandwidth to save the connection from disruption
- Redundant Save - Speedify switched to Redundant mode to protect the stream from packet loss or latency
- Failover Save - a connection failed, Speedify failed over to other available connection(s) and saved the stream
- Seamless Failovers:
The number of times that Speedify saved network connections, such as downloads, streams, or calls, from being dropped during network failure or changes.
- Captive Portal Assists:
The number of times Speedify helped you connect to a Wi-Fi network behind a login screen or captive portal.
- Streams Completed:
Real-time streams like video calls, VoIP, and live streams are automatically prioritized and protected, ensuring the best possible experience.