How can I set up and use Speedify on Fire TV?
Speedify fast bonding VPN can be used on your Fire TV device. It is a great solution to make sure you won't get any buffering or Internet drops on your Amazon streaming device, as well as protect your online privacy.
Here are the steps to set up Speedify fast bonding VPN on your Fire TV:
- Purchase a Speedify subscription from our website.
- Download the Speedify APK and load it to your Fire TV stick. See 3 ways you can sideload apps on Amazon Fire TV. Our favorite and most likely the simplest way is using the Downloader app on the Fire TV, you can see the full steps below.
- Launch Speedify and log in with your email and password you got after purchasing (step 1). Make sure you accept the “Connection request” for VPN connections. And remember – while the “key’ symbol appears on the top of your screen, Speedify VPN for Fire TV stick is active and your online privacy is protected.
- Speedify should automatically detect your WiFi connection and start using it. By default, Speedify will connect to the fastest server available, but if you want to unblock region restricted services such as YouTube and others, just choose a server in a country or region that is not blocked by that service.
Install Speedify using the Downloader app on the Fire TV:
- Search for the Downloader app on your Fire TV and install it.
Once you have the Downloader installed, open it and enter the following URL: https://speedify.com/firetv
Click Go and the Downloader will start downloading Speedify.
Once the download is complete you can proceed to install Speedify (make sure you have allowed your FireTV to install apps from unknown sources).
Once the installation is complete you can open Speedify. You will see the following message, click OK.
And now you can start using Speedify!