You can access Privacy Settings by tapping on the gear icon in the center of the Dashboard. This will bring up the General Settings screen, where you will find Privacy listed.
If Speedify crashes, a report with a "stack trace" and other debugging information is sent to us via either Crashlytics or Raygun. These services help us find the source of any bugs so that we can fix them and get a new release out. This feedback loop is very important and has helped us keep the quality of Speedify high. If you do not wish to participate in this process, you can turn Crash Reports off, and we will no longer be sent any data should Speedify crash on your system.
- CloudFlare Quad One – the new privacy-first DNS service
- Google’s Quad Eight – fast DNS from Google
- OpenDNS Home – DNS service with built-in phishing protection
- AdGuard DNS – a DNS service with a built-in ad blocker. Websites that are known to serve ads can’t be looked up, leading to fewer ads in web pages.
- Custom - a DNS server of your choice by IP address.