Welcome to Speedify! Speedify is a new kind of VPN designed from the ground up for speed, security and reliability. It not only encrypts everything you do, but also bonds all your internet connections to give you fast, reliable Internet. It works in the background to keep your Internet safe and reliable.
From the main screen you can click the "Bubbles" in the top section to control how Speedify helps you, and you can swipe between the different view panes in the bottom section:
Each Internet connection gets a "bubble". You can click on the bubble to get a lot more information and settings about that connection.
- Wi-Fi Connection - Each Internet connection gets a "bubble". You can click on the bubble to get a lot more information and settings about that connection.
- Ethernet Connection - Same as Wi-Fi connection. you can click on the bubble to get a lot more information and settings about that connection.
- Connect / Disconnect - This switch can be used to quickly toggle between connected, where Speedify bonds your traffic for you, and disconnected, where your Internet does not go through Speedify.
- User Settings - User settings is a section where you may customize Speedify such as changing servers, connection modes, notification preferences and privacy
- Speed Server & Connection Settings- This shows which server you're connected to right now. You can click this to select which country's servers, and other connection related settings.
- Speed Graph - This graph shows you what Speedify is doing right now. The colored bars represent each connection (Wi-Fi and Cellular), and the white line represents the total sent and received. When the white line goes above the bars, that means you're getting a real speed boost!
- Test Speeds Toggle - Lets you know how well each adapter is performing over the current network as well as how Speedify is pertforing
- Pane Toggle - You can click the arrow, or just swipe to get to see more graphs and statistics.
- Connection Labels - The colors match both the swatch above and the bars on the graph. You can click the label to bring up the detailed stats and settings for the connection.