How do I navigate the Speedify interface?
Welcome to Speedify, the VPN designed from the ground up for speed, security, and reliability. Not only does Speedify encrypt everything you do, but it also bonds all your internet connections to give you fast, reliable internet. It works in the background to keep your internet safe and reliable. Let's get you oriented in the interface.
- Settings: You can click the ☰ icon to manage Settings related to Servers, Sessions, Notifications, and Privacy.
- On/Off Switch: This switch can be used to quickly toggle Speedify on and off.
- Status: This section shows you what state Speedify is in as well as the server to which you are currently connected.
- Real-Time Graphs: View real-time performance data for each of your connections. Use the toggles to switch between Usage, Latency, and Packet Loss graphs.
- Internet Connections: Available Internet connections will automatically appear here. You can click the label to bring up detailed statistics and settings for that connection.
- Completed Streams: View past Streams and see how and when Speedify stepped in to help.
- Streams: When in Streaming mode, any current real-time streams will appear at the bottom of your Dashboard. The number of Active streams is how many streams Speedify detects right now.
- Statistics: See how much Speedify has helped you with stats like your Top Upload and Download Speeds, Connections Rescued and Captive Portal assists. All stats available for the day (24 hours), month, and all time.