The Display Settings can be accessed within the General Settings menu by clicking on the ☰ icon on the main Speedify Dashboard.
We will send helpful security messages and account updates when necessary.
- Connect Notification: Displays an alert when Speedify connects or disconnects.
- Captive Portal Alerts: Notifies you when your current Wi-Fi connection requires action in order to connect to the internet.
- Bypass Alerts: Notifies you when Bypass could be used to unblock an app or service.
- Stream Monitoring Notification: Alerts on the health of your streams, i.e. whenever Speedify saves your livestream.
- Marketing Alerts: Get updates on sales and promotions from Speedify, including stream notifications of our Speedify Live streams.
Speedify now includes a Theme menu to switch between the classic Light and all-new Dark themes.
Speedify is available in many languages. By default, Speedify automatically detects the language that you have selected for your device. You can change your language option by choosing the ☰ Speedify menu> clicking Language under Display.
We currently support:
- Auto: This option will let you use the language settings of your device
- Simplified Chinese
- Docked in Menu Bar: The Speedify app interface will be attached to your Apple Menu bar.
- Floating Window: The Speedify interface will be displayed in it's own floating window.
Email and chat support are only offered in English.