How can I share my Speedify connection to my other Ethernet capable devices on Mac?
Do you want to share your bonded Speedify connection from your Mac computer? Now, you can share your Speedify connection via mac if you're on Big Sur or later. You can do this through Internet Sharing options on macOS.
If your mac is getting its internet via Ethernet and you want to share Speedify via Ethernet, then you must have an extra Ethernet-to-USB or Ethernet-to-Lightning adapter.
- Download the Speedify app from the Apple App Store. If you have downloaded Speedify from https://speedify.com/download/, you have to uninstall it.
- Open Speedify and connect to it.
- For macOS Monterey and below, Go to System Preferences > Sharing.
- Select Speedify from Share your connection from the drop-down menu.
Put a check on Ethernet so you can share Speedify on your other Ethernet capable devices.
Select Internet Sharing from the list on the left.
Select Internet Sharing to Start.
For macOS Ventura and above:
- go to System Settings > General > Sharing
- click the information (i) icon next to Internet Sharing
- select Speedify from the dropdown menu and check the box next to the Ethernet adapter
- Finally, toggle Internet Sharing on
You can now have your other Ethernet capable devices connected to your mac and gain the Channel Bonding superiority of Speedify!