How can I share my Speedify connection to my other Wi-Fi devices on Mac?
Do you want to share your bonded Speedify connection from your Mac computer? Now, you can share your Speedify connection via mac if you're on macOS Big Sur. You can do this through Internet Sharing options on macOS.
If your mac is getting its internet via Wi-Fi and you want to share Speedify via Wi-Fi, then you must have an extra Wi-Fi to USB adapter. However, Apple removed support for external WiFi adapters in macOS Monterey and above.
- Download the Speedify app from the Apple App Store. If you have downloaded Speedify from https://speedify.com/download/, you have to uninstall it.
- Open Speedify and connect to it.
- For macOS Monterey and below, go to System Preferences > Sharing.
- Select Speedify from Share your connection from the drop-down menu.
Put a check on Wi-Fi so you can share Speedify on your other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
Click Wi-Fi Options.
Setup your Wi-Fi name, password, then click OK.
Select Internet Sharing from the list on the left.
- Select Internet Sharing to Start.
For macOS Ventura and above:
- go to System Settings > General > Sharing
- click the information (i) icon next to Internet Sharing
- select Speedify from the dropdown menu and check the box next to the Wi-Fi adapter
- Finally, toggle Internet Sharing on
You can now have your other Wi-Fi enabled devices try to connect to your mac and gain the Channel Bonding superiority of Speedify!