How can I modify or cancel my subscription?
With Speedify, managing your account and subscription is easy!
For our customers who bought their subscriptions via mobile, you can find instructions for managing your subscription at the links below.
If you bought your subscription from our website then you can easily manage your account through our Account Management Page. When you're logged in to My Account page, you have the ability to do the following:
- Password reset
- Upgrade your subscription (If you purchased on our website, and are authorized by the Team/Family owner)
- View and Update your Payment Methods (If you purchased on our website, and are authorized by the Speedify for Team/Family owner, if applicable)
- Cancel your account (If you purchased on our website, and are authorized by the Teams owner, if applicable)
- Search for solutions from our knowledge base
- Visit the Families Dashboard (If Families Administrator)
- Visit the Enterprise Dashboard (If Teams Administrator)
To access My Account, go to https://my.speedify.com/
If you are not able to locate your e-mail, you can contact Speedify Support at [email protected] or through the Contact link at the bottom of this article.