Graphs and Stats
Across the bottom of the Speedify main screen are a number of panes that you can swipe through to learn more about how Speedify is helping your Internet experience.
Account - Shows information about your account. Click Log In to change to another account. Click the caret next to the account name to get more details and actions.
Speed - This is a real-time graph of your Internet usage, any time that you are connected to a Speed Server. It shows each of your Internet connections, and a white line that represents the total data being transferred (which is higher than the solid lines if more than one connection is being bonded for increased bandwidth)
Statistics - How much has Speedify really increased your speed? Successfully saved downloads when Wi-Fi failed? This pane may take a few hours to fill in, the first time that you start running Speedify.
- Downloads - How much was Speedify able to increase your download speed? Measured at peaks of activity.
- Uploads - How much was Speedify able to increase your upload speed? Measured at peaks of activity.
- Packets Recovered - How much data was Speedify's error correction able to recover? All of this loss represents slow internet experiences that you didn't notice, failed downloads that succeeded, or calls that didn't hang up.
- Connections Saved - This represents the number of times that you were caught on a non-working Wi-Fi network, but Speedify managed to shift you to another connection before your Internet activities were disrupted.
Monthly | Daily - Shows monthly and daily usage for each connection. Stats are based on times when Speedify is connected.
Latency | Loss - A lot more details on your network connections:
- Latency - The amount of time that it takes Speedify to send a small packet, round trip, over the connection. Smaller is better!
- Loss - Percentage of packets that have been not successfully delivered. Not only is smaller better here, but for a good Internet connection it should almost always be 0%. That said, Speedify has a powerful error correction feature which can keep you online even when loss starts to climb.