Welcome to Speedify! Speedify is a new kind of VPN designed from the ground up for speed, security and reliability. It not only encrypts everything you do, but also bonds all your internet connections to give you fast, reliable Internet. It works in the background to keep your Internet safe and reliable.
From the main screen you can click the "Bubbles" in the top section to control how Speedify helps you, and you can swipe between the different view panes in the bottom section:
Each Internet connection gets a "bubble". You can click on the bubble to get a lot more information and settings about that connection.
- WiFi - In this picture you can see that Speedify is using a WiFi connection. You can click the bubble to learn more and change settings on your WiFi connection. If you have set daily or monthly data limits on this connection, to protect you from going over a provider's data limit, then the circle around the outside becomes unfilled as the the data gets used. Here the connection has used about 10% of its daily data limit. You can click on the bubble to set or change the data limit.
- Ethernet - In this picture you can see that Speedify is using an Ethernet connection. You can click the bubble to learn more and change settings on your Ethernet connection.
- Connect / Disconnect - This switch can be used to quickly toggle between connected, where Speedify bonds your traffic for you, and disconnected, where your Internet does not go through Speedify.
- Bonding Mode - Shows whether Speedify is optimizing for Speed or Redundancy. (You probably want Speed)
- Speed Server - This shows which server you're connected to right now. You can click this to select which country's servers, and other connection related settings.
- Encryption Toggle - Shows and lets you control whether or not Speedify encrypts all of your Internet traffic.
- Speed Graph - This graph shows you what Speedify is doing right now. The colored bars represent each connection (Wi-Fi and Ethernet), and the white line represents the total sent and received. When the white line goes above the bars, that means you're getting a real speed boost!
- Pane Toggle - You can click the arrow, or just swipe to get to see more graphs and statistics.
- Connection Labels - The colors match both the swatch above and the bars on the graph. You can click the label to bring up the detailed stats and settings for the connection.